I create songs and videos for companies
Needless to say, I can make a song about anything. Here are some examples to get your imagination going:
- I've written original songs that act as hold music.
- I've made songs and videos that act as official holiday greetings.
- I've made theme songs for conferences and events.
- I've done birthday songs for CEOs of large companies.
- And many more...
- (Let your imagination run wild!)
1Password wanted a video-song that could teach people how to choose a strong master password. They provided me with this very informative (though quite dense!) blog post on the subject.
Gravity View wanted a video-song that clearly and succinctly explained their product. This song has been really popular with the Wordpress community.
Withings, who make smart devices, wanted a video-song that showcased the amazing features of their forehead thermoeter.
Emojipedia needed a rousing anthem to celebrate the first annual World Emoji Day. They’ve used it every year since, and it tends to appear on TV on July 17th every year.